Masters is Coming | Be Ready
I’ve had a few people ask how my husband and I prepare for our Masters renters. Below are the basics. The most important thing is to start prepping MONTHS ahead of time herunterladen. The last few days before check-in are stressful enough.
Then, we actually write down a list that we sit down and compile together that covers linens, cleaning, drawer and closet prep. It’s important to go area-by-area, including hallways, linen closets, storerooms, etc herunterladen. Even if the area is small, it helps to keep from overlooking something like making sure your guest doesn’t get avalanched by that “out of sight, out of mind” area of your home quicktime mac free download.
A few things to remember above and beyond really cleaning your home well:
- Take down the personal photos that aren’t hung on walls steuererklärung luzern herunterladen. When you go to vacation rentals, there is usually a lack of personal items.
- Remove clothes from a few drawers and a section of the closet in each room pokemon go op ipad. Mark those drawers and closet doors by tying a ribbon on the handle. Let your renters know that is the signal for areas of use. (This is a good time to store all the winter clothes for the year deutsche dokumentarfilme herunterladen. They take up SO MUCH room.)
- Make sure you write down instructions for media use (television, stereo, computers) and leave a wi-fi password.
- Put linens for the week on the fully-made bed in each room gifs herunterladen android. For an extra touch, roll them and place them in baskets.
- Make sure your storage closets and pantry area are in order.
- Make space in your fridge and freezer for your renters spotify desktop alben herunterladen. A great way to do this is by removing things you don’t want them to use: liquor, food stuff, medicine, etc.
- Leave instructions for finding hidden items powerpoint free pc. In our home, the trash can and microwave are in cabinets. They will need to know where these things are. Also, direct them to extra toilet paper, paper towels, napkins.
- Another nice touch is to leave out a boxed bar of soap and any small toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion) in each bathroom.
- Do you receive the newspaper? Have a goldfish? Is your trash day during their stay? Leave any notes about these tasks that your renter will need to know.
- Ask a neighbor, friend or family member to watch your home/get your mail if you are heading out of town.