Happy Christmas 2010
Life has left us a little busy to post to the blog download sims 3 objects for free! We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Ruby is 18 months of non-stop energy. Wes is still working at Augusta Sportswear and doing some freelance design work on the side gmailen windows 7. Sarah is enjoying staying at home SO MUCH and also works from home part time for a private school.
We have been through a lot this year, and because of that, we have each learned a lot download zenmate for free. Below are a few things that each of us have learned this year.
Ruby has learned –
- How to walk, run, climb and stomp
- Using a fork and spoon can be fun AND messy
- A big appreciation for being outdoors Arabic keyboard download for free. She’s a nature baby.
- To appreciate many foods | Triscuts, Sunchips, Blueberries, Pancakes, Life Cereal, Raisins, Oatmeal, Applesauce, and Mandarin Oranges are some of her favorites we transfer fotos downloaden.
- To love trips to the zoo and animals in general
and so much more!
Sarah has learned –
- How incredibly blessed we are in so many ways
- To try not to be so hung up about germs, boogers, and food all over Ruby and me
- To say “No!” in a firm, adult-like voice herunterladen. But she doesn’t like saying it! It would be much easier to give in.
- Ruby, like her father, enjoys quality time over a quantity of people windows live mail folder. It’s hard for Sarah to understand, but she’s learning to compromise.
- It is okay to say “I cant,” “No,” and “I need help.”
Wes has learned –
To get to things as he can, and spend quality time with his girls when he can how can I gta san andreas for free. I’m sure we will update this for him soon. But I needed to make this post. xoxo – love you, babe!
So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love to you all, especially my Corbaley family that I won’t see except for by video chat app musik youtubeen iphone. I miss you guys!