Baby Update

Wes and I went to the doctor this week and our baby is still in the breech position, so… The doctor has scheduled me for a c-section on 5/26 at 12:45 p.m herunterladen. This is not 100% set in stone, the baby may turn over any time before that, and if that happens, we will cancel the scheduled appt. and let me go into labor naturally archeage kostenlos herunterladen.

So, we’ll keep the updates coming. Once we get to the hospital, Wes will be updating often with photos and status updates, as well as if this baby is a BOY or a GIRL herunterladen! We cannot wait to meet them and can’t believe it could but just over a week away.

Please be praying for a safe delivery and healthy baby spyro 2 and 3. Love you all!

18. May 2009 by Sarah
Categories: baby, General News | Comments Off on Baby Update